Tomnas Ikea

Tomnas Ikea

IKEA Byas TV Stand

hi, guys, today's all about my favorite" tomnas Ikea" hacks because they're just. So easy to do and they add a really nice personal IKEA Byas TV Stand touch to basic. 

IKEA furniture which  I love personally because they're really minimal.

But at the same time, I like to add a little something to it and just spice it up.

Tomnas Ikea Review


I loved how minimal it looked but I still wanted to add my own little personal touch to it.

So I started off by just spray-painting the legs gold and tomnas Ikea that. 

Was super easy to do it just took two to three coats.

And that alone gave it a  major West Elm and cb2 vibe but which.

I  love, but I also felt like I wanted to add these little pulls on it and these little knobs.

 I got from Anthropologie and since the drawers didn't come with poles previously   I just had to get a mechanical drill and measure out the center.

And it just drill a hole it was really  simple to do and it took just   a few  minutes and the best part is if 

Tomnas Ikea Tv Stand

I ever  get sick of these knobs or I want to  try something   else it's as easy as unscrewing these ones and  screwing on a different  style so I really love doing  this to my IKEA furniture and that's   why 

When I love tomnas Ikea this shoe storage which we were really needing because we don't have shoe storage downstairs. 

I loved it but I hated the knobs but it was super easy to do because the holes were already there, so  I just went to cb2 and picked up these brass IKEA Byas TV Stand knobs.

Tomnas Ikea Shelf

I went with two different styles one for the drawer section and then the rest I kept the same well yeah that's all for my tomnas Ikea I know this. Is a  really short one and it's really simple. 


But I just think it makes a  huge difference,  I really hope you guys enjoyed with IKEA Byas TV Stand.

You found it helpful and also give tomnas Ikea a thumbs up and comment down below if you'd like to see a living room and dining room tour.
BY Parmida Kiani.
Comments